Cheery Lynn Designs: Hello card


Hi there, today I am here to share a pretty card with you today.  To start out I cut an A2 size card base using light pink, than I cut down a cream card stock to place on the card front.  Next I die cut a Kiwi Spirit Doily out of light blue card stock and added it to the card front.  Next I die cut Tags #2 out of a light pink card stock and added it on top of the doily.  Than I die cut two Flourish #5 dies out of green and placed them around the pink tag.  I also die cut a Chrysanthemum Strip die, built my flower and added it to the flourish.  I added a black pearl in the middle.  Finally I die cut a Hello and added it to my tag.


Hope you like this pretty card and here are the Cheery Lynn Dies I used to create this card:

CAFLRS-5 - Flourish #5
CABD-98 - Tags #2
B346 - Hello
DL108 - Kiwi Spirit Doily
B311 - Chrysanthemum Strip

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you cards for our current Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: