Cheery Lynn Designs: For Someone Special


Hi there, today I have a super fun card using some of our newest Cheery Lynn Designs dies I love!

To create this card I started out with an A2 size card which I cut out of a pink card stock.  Next I die cut one of the Rectangle Scalloped LG Silver Stackers and fit it on my card slanted to give it an interesting look.  Next I added some watercolor to the top portion.  Next I die cut the Floral Bouquet Kit using water color card stock and painted them and added them to the top portion of the card.  I also added a black half pearl in my flower.

Finally I die cut  the Whimsical For Someone Special using black card stock and added it to my card. 


Hope you like what you see and here are the dies I used to create this little card:

B788 - Whimsical For Someone Special
B777 - Floral Bouquet Kit
L-15 - Rectangle Scalloped LG Silver Stackers

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you creations in our newest challenge!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,