Cheery Lynn Designs: Best Wishes


Hi there, I am here with a Best Wishes card today.  To start out my card I created a card base by cutting two of the largest Square Scalloped LG Silver Stackers dies out of cream card stock.  Next I die cut a smaller Square Scalloped LG Silver Stackers out of kraft card stock.  Next I die cut a Mexican Tile Pattern Die out of light blue card stock and added it to the kraft scalloped square.  Next I die cut a smaller a Square Scalloped LG Silver Stackers out of cream card stock and than I die cut a Best Wishes Sentiment Square Die out of kraft card stock and added it on top of the cream scalloped square and added it to the Mexican Tile die.

Finally I die cut a Sakura Flower Die out of water color card stock and painted it with water color card stock.  I cut it into pieces to arrange it the way I felt it fit the card.


Hope you like this little card and here is the list of the dies I used to create this card with:

FRM149 - Mexican Tile Pattern Die
L2 - Square Scalloped LG Silver Stackers
B769 - Best Wishes Sentiment Square Die
B776 - Sakura Flower Die

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your creations in our newest challenge!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: