Cheery Lynn Designs: Puppy Birthday card


Hello there, today and I have a super CUTE card if I may say so to share with you.  I have two Siberian Husky dogs, Roxy and Zeus.  Roxy is black and white and Zeus has tannish fur color, looks more like a wolf.  I love my dogs more than I can tell, so I thought I would create a cute card with our Funny Dog Die.

Here are my  sweet puppies, Roxy and Zeus.


To create this card I cut a 5.5" square card base and added a patterned paper on the front.  Next I die cut a Square Stitch and Cut Tool out of water color card stock and added it on my card front.  Next I die cut two Funny Dog dies mirroring each other out of black and one out of kraft card stock. I backed them up with white water color card stock and started to paint them in and adhered them on my card front.  I also painted the back ground a little bit. Finally I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment on my card as this would make a super cute birthday card to someone.


Hope you like this happy little card and here are the dies I used to create it with:

LSC1 - Square Stitch and Cut Tool
CAFNN2 - Funny Dog Die

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your creations in our current challenge.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,